Wednesday, October 24, 2012

La Vie En France

France. What can  I say, everything you would expect but more. Mostly, smart fashionable people wearing cool glasses reading books outside cafes while sipping on espresso. (Reading really big books about philosophy and the meaning of life).
Krista and I woke up early and took part in this aspect of the French lifestyle, sitting outside a cafe enjoying crepes and cappuccinos.  The cafes literally take over the city, every street seems to have at least 3 per block and they are all packed with people.
Hi Priya!
Here's a few of my favorite parts of the city.







I asked Krista to make it look like the water was coming out of my mouth.... She needs to be a photographer.
                                                                   The Notre Dame!



Beautiful beach in Marseille. 


I honestly can picture myself living in France at some point in my life. Such a relaxed lifestyle filled with people who are interested in fashion, reading, culture, and great coffee.





1 comment:

  1. Rachel, you were in France, and I am SO jealous! Glad to hear all the stereotypes are true, and that you lived in one of them: a French cafe?! Ah! Wait, the most important thing is, I GOT A SHOUT-OUT! Hooray! I'm glad you're having fun and being safe, and I still request your address!

    Then I can send you letters and tell you how much I love you. Doesn't that sound nice?

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete