Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Home Away From Home


Here is our front door with the beautiful Krista modeling in front of it!

And the top right window in the picture below is our flat!
 

We love our flat, but it's on the fourth floor, therefore we don't love these...

 If you can't tell these are stairs. 

And here is our pride and joy, Dalkeith Road. 




 And here we are!


Something has become very evident to me while I have been abroad. I am the worst photographer ever. As the above pictures show clearly! And I'll just throw this last one in to prove my point!

 









1 comment:

  1. RayMo. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish there were a better way for me to say it to you than this stupid blog comment, but it will have to do. I need your address, ASAP, because I may or may not have picked up a little birthday token for you at the Hermitage (yes, this is the home of Andrew Jackson). I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day and that your bday is extra special in another country! Much love!

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete